What color uniforms should we wear in our first game?

Friday, September 2, 2011

South vs Nova football game

Spent a few hours at the first South Plantation home game of the season, and it was packed! There were plenty of parents, teachers, alumni, and a huge section of students.

I have plenty of football players in my class: Manny Abad, Hugs, Cory steel, Richard Darius, Zavier, and I could probably list 10 more. They all told me that not only would they win, but they would score at least 40. Nice to see they came through on their word. Final score South 42, Nova 21. Congrats to them for starting the season well.

I'd love to know who's reading. The first person to tweet me the word #southplantation will get a shout out on my next blog. Enjoy a few pics from the game below.

Coach M

















- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

Location:South Plantation Stadium

No comments:

Post a Comment