What color uniforms should we wear in our first game?

Sunday, September 18, 2011

Back 2 School Tourney

We went 1-3 and gave up way too many points. I always like to take positives away from losses, and this weekend is no difference.

What I like about this team is that they are extremely fast. The can run the floor and get to spots quickly. I know we'll be able to be really effective against teams that like to slow it up.

I also like the fact that we have the ability to score. With the exception of the game vs heritage which we were horrible on the offensive side. We averaged just under 70 points a game. What needs to change is our rotation and movement on the ball and protecting the paint. We also need to concentrate on boxing out. We still think we can out jump teams.

If we work on fixing those things, I think we can start winning more games. When more games are won, the players tend to have more fun.

By the way, I would love to know who is reading these blogs. So the first South student, player, or parent to tell me what the final score of the Gator vs Tennessee game was will win a South ball t-shirt.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

Location:Broward

No comments:

Post a Comment