What color uniforms should we wear in our first game?

Saturday, October 1, 2011

Today We Got Better

Moving fast was the theme today. Everything was done with speed and efficiency. We started the day running baseline to baseline in under 10 seconds, most made it and some struggled.

We did some more full court running drills where all except for two were gassed after 5 min. I don't want to call out the players that were sucking wind but I will mention the few that pushed hard. John McFadden, Delan Sinclair, and Kamal Jones all three of them ran their butts off and kept going.

After 2 1/2 hours of working and running, we went out to the track to finish with a mile run. Did I mention it was about 90 degrees out side.

I'm sure that everyone that showed up today, either took a nap when they got home or will be out before 9:30 tonight.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment